At Trade World Corporation we recognize that your privacy is important. In order
to provide products and services to our customers we collect, use, and may disclose
some personal information. Protecting this information is one of our highest priorities.
We will inform our customers, and potential customers of why and how we collect,
use and disclose their personal information, obtain consent when required, and only
handle their personal information in a matter that a reasonable person would consider
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types
- Information you provide - When you sign up for a Trade World Corporation
service we request personal information such as your name and email address. We
also request payment details such a credit card number or other payment account
information which we maintain on secured servers.
- Cookies When you visit Trade World Corporation, we send one or more cookies
– a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer or other device
our service, store user preferences, and track user trends, such as how people navigate
our web site.
- Information you provide When you access Trade World Corporation’s web sites,
our servers may record information about your visit. This information may include
information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser
language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely
identify your browser.
- Information you provide When you send email or other communications to Trade
World Corporation, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries,
respond to your requests and improve our services.
How We Use Personal Information
We will only collect personal information that is necessary to fulfill the following
- To verify identity.
- To verify creditworthiness.
- To identify preferences.
- To open and manage an account.
- To deliver requested products and services.
- To deliver invoices and process payments for our products and services.
- To provide support for our products and services.
- To collect past due balances.
- To contact our customers and potential customers.
- To meet regulatory and legal requirements.
How We Share Information
Trade World Corporation only shares personal information with individuals and companies
in the following limited circumstances:
- When we have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive
- When providing such information to other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose
of collecting payments on our behalf. For example to process credit cards we must
send your credit card information to Visa or MasterCard.
- Some Trade World Corporation products and services may be provided, in full or in
part, by trusted third parties. We may provide personal information to such parties
in order to provide you with these services.
We may collect, use or disclose personal information without your consent in the
- When the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is permitted or required
- In an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer.
- To protect ourselves from fraud.
- To investigate a breach, suspected breach, or anticipated breach of an agreement
or contravention of law.
We do not exercise control over third party sites that we may link to. Such sites
may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit
personal information from you.
If Trade World Corporation becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form
of sale of some or all of its assets, we will ensure the confidentiality of any
personal information involved in such transactions and provide notice before personal
We will obtain consent to use or disclose personal information except where, as
noted above, we are authorized to do so without consent.
Consent can be provided or it can be implied where the purpose for collecting using
or disclosing the personal information would be considered obvious and you voluntarily
provide personal information for that purpose.
Consent may also be implied where a customer or potential customer is given notice
and a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of this or her personal information being
used for mail-outs, announcements, the marketing of new services or products, and
you do not opt-out.
Securing Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring the security of personal information in order to protect
it from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification
or similar risks.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to
or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Examples include
restricting employee access to personal information; the use of locked filing cabinets;
physically securing offices where personal information is held; the use of encryption;
the use of firewalls. We will continually review and update our security policies
and controls as technology changes to ensure ongoing personal information security.
We restrict access to personal information to Trade World Corporation employees,
contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop
or improve our services. These individuals and companies may be subject to discipline,
including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We will not sell client, customer, member lists or personal information to other
Accessing to Personal Information
Trade World Corporation customers have a right to access their personal information
and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your
request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate
business purposes. We will make the requested information available within 30 business
days, or provide a written notice of an extension where additional time is required
to fulfill the request. We perform this service free of charge, except if doing
so would require an extraordinary effort. If a fee applies we will inform the customer
of the cost and request further direction from the customer on whether or not we
should proceed with the request. If a request is refused in full or in part, we
will notify the customer in writing, providing the reasons for refusal and the recourse
Questions and Concerns
through our web site or by writing to us. When we receive formal written complaints
at this address, it is Trade World Corporation’s policy to contact the complaining
user regarding his or her concerns.